Go Back   GeekChat! > ELECTRIC GUITAR > Amplifiers

Share/Bookmark

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07.15.04, 8:03 PM

tommyv is an unknown quantity at this point
Mesa Boogie Serial numbers

I have a dual rectifier 3 channel that I bought used. The serial number is R-017390. Does anyone know what year it is by the serial number?

Old 07.15.04, 8:20 PM

ikkyu2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Mesa Boogie Serial numbers

Quote:
Originally posted by tommyv
I have a dual rectifier 3 channel that I bought used. The serial number is R-017390. Does anyone know what year it is by the serial number?
No, but call Mesa. They'll be able to tell you. Number's on their website, it's open Monday-Thursday.
* BC Rich ST3 (SD Custom) -> Boogie Mark IIC+; 2 1x12 EV 12S's
I gave the Maverick to nyrkickazz1, and man, I miss that amp. IT SURVIVED! I have it back now.

Other stuff: a Ric 360/12 in baby blue; an '83 MIJ Squier P-bass; a Martin HD-28V; and now I have a Mesa Mark IV long head too.
__
"Arise, goddess; invest thyself in these, thy shining raiment, and ensconced in Phaeton's chariot float your starréd way to the Liquor Control Board of Ontario."
Old 07.16.04, 3:32 AM

scarecrowX52 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I don't know about the serial number thing, but the three channels are fairley new, I think they first started the three channel Rectos in like '99 or 2000, so it shouldn't be more than five years old.

I have had succesful buy/sell/trade deals with: Tone_Gecko, Raller84, God's Dice, nox5150, Nonigzistnt, oversight, The Sun King, wren, SHAKEnBAKE and OdeToHan.

Re: The ten ways to make me hate your band...

8- Asking me to get closer to the stage or to put my hands in the air. If you have to ask, then you suck.

9- Taking 45 minutes to get set up for a half hour set.

www.militiadeathridge.com