Go Back   GeekChat! > SOUND AND TONE > Smoov n' Sensitive

Share/Bookmark

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07.24.07, 12:30 AM

barney18 is an unknown quantity at this point
FS/FT: '97 Ibanez Talman TC825 MIJ - Bigsby

As the title says, its a 1997 Ibanez Talman TC825 in metallic sparkle blue with white pearloid pickguard and a Bigsby vibrato. The body is in near mint condition with only a small pinhead-sized nick that wouldn't even come up in the picture because of the finish. The vibrato has a little normal wear that does show in the pictures. There are no knobs, but I can swing by the evil G-Center and pick some up tomorrow and put them on. I did some mods to the guitar which include new 500k CTS pots, a .047 orange drop capacitor, and a new Allparts 5-way switch which goes Bridge-Bridge & Neck-Neck-Neck & Split Bridge-Split Bridge. I really love this set-up, but I am in need of a guitar with a fixed bridge and a set neck. It has an Ibanez hardshell case with black tolex and burgundy plush interior.

I'd like to get $425 for the guitar and case. If you are interested in a trade, let me know what you have and I'll consider it. Just to let you know, I am leaning towards semi-hollow bodies right now. E-mail me at bserwatka06@yahoo.com with offers and questions. Thanks.

Pics: http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b5...18/For%20Sale/