Joe Satriani – 2000
Description:A detailed gear diagram of Joe Satriani's stage setup that traces the signal flow of the equipment in his 2000 guitar rig.
GuitarGeek Notes:Joe was interviewed via telephone from his hotel room before a gig at the House of Blues in Chicago. Illinois. One of the most delightful and informative interviews we've ever done.
Shop for Gear
- Nice preamp to audio interface config?
- Wah wah pedal buying tips
- Mazzy Star guitar sound on their new album
- In need of some metal rig advice.
- Premier Guitar, Rig Rundown, Youtube
- Copper Plate on Lace Sensor Gold Bridge
- Guitar Rig Set Up Advice
- Overdrive pedal
- Use an octave pedal to split a guitar signal into a guitar and bass rig???
- How would you?
- A Studio Recording Using Amps I Have Built
- James Tyler Variax JTV 59 (Used)