Kevin Shields – My Bloody Valentine – 1991
Browse the Rig Archives:
Description:A detailed gear diagram of Kevin Shields' My Bloody Valentine stage setup that traces the signal flow of the equipment in his 1991 guitar rig.
Artist/Tech Quote:"I take the ADA MP-1 preamp on the road because we deal with such a wide variety of backline gear. It keeps my sound fairly consistent from gig to gig."
GuitarGeek Notes:Kevin was interviewed via telephone while touring the U.S. in support of LoveLess.
Shop for Gear
- Watch Son of God online
- Nice preamp to audio interface config?
- Wah wah pedal buying tips
- Mazzy Star guitar sound on their new album
- In need of some metal rig advice.
- Premier Guitar, Rig Rundown, Youtube
- Copper Plate on Lace Sensor Gold Bridge
- Guitar Rig Set Up Advice
- Overdrive pedal
- Use an octave pedal to split a guitar signal into a guitar and bass rig???
- How would you?
- A Studio Recording Using Amps I Have Built